The Historical Park is the largest cultural and historical complex of its kind, with more than 22 actual-size, unique authentic buildings of real size and representing different historical periods on site.
Here, young and old will be able to meet the heroes of the past and immerse themselves in a world of history, adventure and leisure.
With its 32 acres, large green spaces and authentic buildings adorned with reconstructed artifacts, the Historical Park offers its visitors an unforgettable and fabulous experience.
In an atmosphere of relaxation and harmony with nature, the Historical Park offers you to:
• familiarise yourself with Bulgarian and Balkan history and culture, admiring the unique and uniquely restored exceptional historical buildings and their interiors: the prehistoric village, the Thracian palace, the marble temple of the mother goddess, three
different Thracian tombs , medieval fortresses, a fortified camp from the Early Middle Ages and many others;
• Give your children a safe way to learn and have fun at the same time;
• Become a hero of the past by participating in historical reenactments and thematic attractions;
• Taste authentic and ancient recipes typical of these various epochs. Meals and drinks are entirely prepared from Bulgarian organic products
• Attend historical shows and festivals;
• Take part in training in medieval martial arts;
• Discover the way of life and attend a falconry demonstration
• Practice horseback riding;
• Navigate aboard a medieval boat;
• Shoot with a traditional bow;
The Historical Park is located 33 km from the city of Varna on the international road E70 and has excellent infrastructure: motorway access; large free parking and charging stations for electric cars.
|CONTACT US Varna, 10 Slivnitza Blvd. +359 52 684 060; +359 885 919 370||SOCIAL MEDIA|
PREFERRED PLACE FOR
BUSINESS AND PLEASURE
|ABOUT HOTEL PLAZA
360 panoramic gallery
10 Slivnitza Blvd.
+359 52 684 060
+359 885 919 370